Advantage Carpet & Upholstery Spray 16 ozOnly 5% of a flea infestation is found on the pet. The other 95% is found off the pet, in the environment. This fast-acting spray provides quick knockdown and helps control an infestation in your home by killing fleas, brown dog ticks, dust mites and bed ..
Advantage Flea & Tick Shampoo 24 ozA treatment shampoo that kills fleas and ticks on contact, helping to stop the misery of biting fleas on your dog.Kills fleas and ticks on contactCan be used on dogs and puppies older than 12 weeks oldCleans and conditions your dog’s coat..
Advantage II Flea Treatment 21-55 lbs 4 ctAdvantage® II for Dogs is a monthly topical comprehensive flea prevention and treatment for dogs that kills fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your dog to die. Advantage® II also kills flea larvae, flea eggs and chewing lice.Kills fleas, flea ..
Advantage Yard & Premises Spray 32 ozFleas may live in your yard in shady areas, under trees and bushes, along fence lines — and they may be deposited in other areas by wildlife such as possums and stray animals. Help prevent flea infestations by treating the areas outside your home where fleas ..
Advantus Sm Dog 4lb-22lbs 30ctWith Advantus® chewable flea treatment for dogs, you’re empowered to fight fleas on your dog — fast. One tasty soft chew starts killing adult fleas within the hour. Advantus® is also in and out of your dog’s system in 24 hours.Starts killing fleas within 1 hourA single ..
Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo 16 ozVet's Best Anti-Flea Spray Shampoo (16 oz) is an easy and quick way to kill fleas on your dog while bathing. The formula cleanses and deodorizes your dog’s coat too! A unique blend of peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants) is used to kill fleas hiding in you..
Capstar 2-25 LBS 6 CtCAPSTAR is a fast-acting dog flea treatment tablet for use with dogs that starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes. A single dose of CAPSTAR oral flea treatment kills 90% of adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs. Give this oral flea treatment and watch the dead fleas fall off your ..
Capstar Over 25 lb 6 ctCAPSTAR is a fast-acting dog flea treatment tablet for use with dogs that starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes. A single dose of CAPSTAR oral flea treatment kills 90% of adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs. Give this oral flea treatment and watch the dead fleas fall off you..
Carpet & Upholstery Aerosol Spray 16 ozThe Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Aerosol Spray kills flea, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae, lice, houseflies, mosquitoes and other listed insects. It provides long lasting protection in your home by preventing reinfestation and flea build-up for 7 months. I..
Carpet and Upholstery Pump Spray 24 ozThe Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Pump Spray kills fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for 7 months. It contains a unique combination of ingredients that kills pre-adult fleas before they grow up to bite and kills adult fleas. It also kills ticks, roaches, silver..
Carpet Powder W/ Linalool & Nylar 16 ozProtect your carpet from flea and tick infestations. Adams Carpet Powder with Linalool and Nylar works hard to kill fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks on carpets, rugs, and furniture where fleas may hide. This flea carpet treatment contains an Insect G..
Ear Mite Treatment .5 ozEar mites can be agonizing for your pet. Help your furry companion fight pesky ear mites with Adams Ear Mite Treatment. Adams Ear Mite Treatment for dogs and cats offers relief to dogs and cats, 12 weeks or older, suffering from ear mites. Dogs and cats who suffer from ear mi..